Taipei > Shilin Presidential Residence > National palace museum > YangMingShan natoinal park/ Zhuzihu > Beitou hot spring / Thermal Valley > Taipei
►Duration：10 Hrs Duration
►Driver Language：Chinese / English
1. Taipei Custom Tour, Feel safe in the capable hands of qualified and experienced chauffeurs and a vehicle fleet maintained to the highest standards
2. Venture beyond the city for the most convenient day trip to destinations such as Shilin Presidential Residence, National palace museum, YangMingShan natoinal park/ Zhuzihu, Beitou hot spring / Thermal Valley
3. Experience the both the hostorical spots and natural spots
What You Can Expect
►Shilin Presidential Residence
In the 1950’s, the late president Chiang Kai-Shek live here, and it became a divine place. After 46 years, it opened to the public in 1996 and it becomes a place for appreciating the flower, especially roses and orchids. If you’d like to apprecaite the roses, the blossom season is between March and May.
(Attribution: lienyuan lee)
►National palace museum
Entering the area of national palace museum, you’ll be stunned by the magnificent architecture and the allocatiom. The displays are chinese treasures for thousands of years. You couldn’t miss this museum with thousands of years’ history.
Located in YangMingShan, along with the natural landscape, it’s featured with calla lily season from the end of March to the end of May and hyrdangea season from May to June. White calla lily and colorful hyrdangea will definitely leave a memorable trip for you!
(Attribution: Ares Hsu)
►Beitou hot spring
It’s one of the most famous hot spring in Taipei and has been famous since Japanese colonial period. The hot spring hotels are concentrated in “中山路”, “光明路” and near Thermal Valley, total around 44 hotels. Each hotel has there own characteristic. It’s a spot that you can’t miss for the hot spring lovers.
Thermal Valley is one of the source of Beitou hot spring, diffusing smoke all the year. The smoke and the smell of sulfur make people feel it like hell, so it’s also called “valley of hell” or “ghost lake.” Entering thermal valley, facing and surrounded by the smoke is a special experience.
Most Recently Reviews（See More）
1. Driver service fees、Toll fees、Parking fees、 Fuel costs、Passenger insurance（TWD2,000K Each Person）
2. Driver's accommodations and meals
3. 10 hour vehicle fee
4. if you need to have a separate tour guide, please contact customer service.
6. Free use of car accessories
1. Food and accommodation fees, attraction tickets and personal costs
2. Additional costs due to force majeure such as traffic delays, strikes, weather, aircraft, machine failure, flight cancellation or change time
3. Night service charge: 22:00 local time - 07:00 next day use vehicle and guide service, on-site payment guide night service fee TWD500 / day
4. The standard service range is exceeded for 10 hours, the overtime fee will be charged, and the guest can pay directly to the driver
►Surcharge for exceeding duration
1. 5-9 Seats VAN charged TWD500/hr
2. Over 9 Seats Van (included 9 seats large VAN) charged TWD1000/hr
Prior to departure, guests who cancel the booking are subjected to the following cancellation schedule in accordance with the "Standardization of Overseas Tourism Contract" issued by Taiwan Tourism Bureau:
l For cancellation received more than 41 days before the departure date, there will be a cancellation penalty of 5% of the tour expense which the guests had purchased.
l For cancellation received between 31 to 40 days before the departure date, there will be a cancellation penalty of 10%of the tour expense which the guests had purchased.
l For cancellation received between 21 to 30 days before the departure date, there will be a cancellation penalty of 20%of the tour expense which the guests had purchased.
l For cancellation received between 2 to 20 days before the departure date, there will be a cancellation penalty of 30% of the tour expense which the guests had purchased.
l For cancellation received 1 day before the departure date, there will be a cancellation penalty of 50%of the tour expense which the guests had purchased.
l For cancellation received on the day of the departure date, no refund which the guests had purchased.