Nantou > Sun Moon Lake cruise trip > Sun Moon Lake Ropeway > Formosan Aboriginal Culture Village > Wen Wu Temple > Nantou
►Duration：10 Hrs Duration
►Driver Language：Chinese / English
1.Taipei Custom Tour, Feel safe in the capable hands of qualified and experienced chauffeurs and a vehicle fleet maintained to the highest standards
2.Venture beyond the city for the most convenient day trip to destinations such as Thousand-Island lake, tea garden, Pinglin Tea Museum of New Taipei City / Pinglin fish viewing trail
3.Experience tea culture in Taiwan
What You Can Expect
It’s located near Feitsui reservoir and is a secret spot discovered these years. Overlooking the lake surrounded by tea garden give you a fresh feeling. There’s walking path nearby and a hot spot for photography which is called “ 阿牛小吃部”.
“八卦茶園” is not a name of tea garden, it’s actually a name of a shop. Going from the spot of appreciating thousand-Island lake, you would be surrounded by tea gardens as if you were in the high mountain. This place could not only appreciate the tea garden view but also taste tea and flower meals.
►Pinglin Tea Museum of New Taipei City
It’s the only national tea museum in Taiwan. It organizes lots of exhibition relates to teas like making tea technique exhibition and tea packaging exhibition. It’s entertaining and learning which is suitable for family. After the trip for appreciating tea garden view, you could complete your tea knowledges here.
►Pinglin fish viewing trail
Pinglinjiu Bridge is built in 1910 and is use to be an important bridge between Taipei and Yilan until 1999. Now it’s rebuilt to be a walking taril. There’s a fish viewing trail next to the Beishih brook where you could see fish swimming by walking or biking on the trail.
(Attribution: Tzuhsun Hsu)
Most Recently Reviews（See More）
1. Driver service fees、Toll fees、Parking fees、 Fuel costs、Passenger insurance（TWD2,000K Each Person）
2. Driver's accommodations and meals
3. 10 hour vehicle fee
4. if you need to have a separate tour guide, please contact customer service.
6. Free use of car accessories
1. Food and accommodation fees, attraction tickets and personal costs
2. Additional costs due to force majeure such as traffic delays, strikes, weather, aircraft, machine failure, flight cancellation or change time
3. Night service charge: 22:00 local time - 07:00 next day use vehicle and guide service, on-site payment guide night service fee TWD500 / day
4. The standard service range is exceeded for 10 hours, the overtime fee will be charged, and the guest can pay directly to the driver
►Surcharge for exceeding duration
1. 5-9 Seats VAN charged TWD500/hr
2. Over 9 Seats Van (included 9 seats large VAN) charged TWD1000/hr
Prior to departure, guests who cancel the booking are subjected to the following cancellation schedule in accordance with the "Standardization of Overseas Tourism Contract" issued by Taiwan Tourism Bureau:
l For cancellation received more than 41 days before the departure date, there will be a cancellation penalty of 5% of the tour expense which the guests had purchased.
l For cancellation received between 31 to 40 days before the departure date, there will be a cancellation penalty of 10%of the tour expense which the guests had purchased.
l For cancellation received between 21 to 30 days before the departure date, there will be a cancellation penalty of 20%of the tour expense which the guests had purchased.
l For cancellation received between 2 to 20 days before the departure date, there will be a cancellation penalty of 30% of the tour expense which the guests had purchased.
l For cancellation received 1 day before the departure date, there will be a cancellation penalty of 50%of the tour expense which the guests had purchased.
l For cancellation received on the day of the departure date, no refund which the guests had purchased.